November 2, 2005

Beth Bashers...

I understand we all have opinions about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway but what I don't understand is all this hatred towards Beth. What is it about this mother that makes people spew hatred from one blog to another? I notice this when I visit Scared Monkeys , The Political Teen & Riehl World View... among others.
I could not possibly imagine losing a daughter & there is no way I could sit here and tell you how I would react if I did. I don't think anyone could! So what gives these people the right to judge her and what she does?
Lately we have heard numerous rumors about the money Beth has collected from donors & what she is doing with it. We have also heard about Jug Twitty and his supposed 'shady' business transactions. BUT... What the heck does this have to do with Natalee???