May 30, 2006

The "Other" Dancer...

Let's not forget about Kim Roberts... the "other" dancer who was at the house the night the alleged Duke rape occurred. She is the one who contacted a New York public relations firm- the same firm that represents Lil' Kim (the incarcerated rapper) of whom Roberts reportedly is a fan.

In an e-mail obtained by
Fox News, Roberts wrote:

"Although I am no celebrity and just an average citizen, I've found myself in the center of one of the biggest stories in the country. I'm worried about letting this opportunity pass me by without making the best of it and was wondering if you had any advice as to how to spin this to my advantage. I am determined not to let any negative publicity about my life overtake me."
Signed, The 2nd Dancer

Kim Roberts knows damn well no rape occurred that night but she is more interested in the fame she will gain from this situation. Soon after the rape was reported she said, "I was not in the bathroom when it happened," she told the
Associated Press. "So I can't say a rape occurred - and I never will." Later, after her own criminal record was raised, Roberts said, "In all honesty, I think they're guilty...and I can't say which ones are guilty...but somebody did something...that's my honest-to-God impression."

Front Page Magazine could not have said it better about Kim Roberts... a must read. Kim Roberts is not your most trustworthy person. She was convicted in 2001 of embezzling $25,000 from Qualex, a photo-processing company. She worked there as a payroll clerk. Roberts was put on probation and ordered to pay restitution, which she has failed to do.

She was arrested eight days after the March 13th party on probation violations. Court documents say she failed to pay restitution to her former employer, missed appointments with her probation officer and left NC to visit California, without permission.

Today, Kim Roberts appeared in court for those probation violations. When Kim Roberts noticed WRAL's camera in the courtroom, she gave the camera the finger and then stuck out her tongue. I bet Nifong can't wait to get her on the stand! Her actions today further prove my point that she is all about the attention-- not the truth. Watch video of Roberts on the stand.